18 thought the rain was over and thought today would be a dry workout. The humidity and this workout proved all wrong….
COP – SSH, IW, Don Quixote
Mosey back to the soccer field for the Beast: Monkey Humpers, WWII Situps, Burpees, Copperhead Squats, Heels to Heaven, Scorpions
Onward to the tennis courts for the Triple Check: Plerkins and running the length of the court.
Back to School: Lindseys – 30 Donkey Kicks, Bear Crawl out to the track and 10 Mountain Climbers, Mosey back and repeat til the split is 10/30 (increase and decrease by 5).
Quick Mary – APDs, Dealers Choice for American Hammers (Marv), Merkins (Tu-Can)
Back to the flag where Circle K took us out.
The Beast kicked off with a little mumble chatter this morning, but by round 3 (burpees) silence came over the Pax. (Note to self, open with burpees earlier in the Beast).
It also appears that Keymaster carries his dog in the back of his wagon. Circle K is a big fan of large dogs. K9 + Colbeer = Circle K nirvana.
We may be on to a K9 friendly concept Q. Perhaps Labrat will run with that…
- C-Ville needs you! – Labrat is looking for members of the Pax to take a leadership role and help establish that AO. See him for details. It’s a great AO. Not a single hill or anything resembling one.
- New F3RVA website launching July 1. See the new site for future backblasts and announcements.
- Upchuck has a golf tournament on August 8 for a good cause.
- VQ week is coming up soon! Lot’s of open spots. If you haven’t Q’ed, sign up before Corporate instates the VQ draft.
- Lockjaw will Q the July HDHH. It will be a proper send off for Toga. More information to follow.