23 Redwoods descended on Mary Mumford for a Near West End Beatdown that went something like this:
Mosey to NW corner of school for COP: SSH, DQ, Copperheads, Hand Release Merks, Hello Dollies, Crab Cakes, Bob & Weaves to Right & Left
Mosey to bus loop for Curb Crawl Flips: Bear Crawl to curb, 2 merks, flip to backwards plank, 2 dips, crab walk back. Repeato, increasing by 2 each round. Up to 10 and back down
Mosey to Fields that were closed, mosey back to green by tennis courts for Merkin Ladder by 2s: start at 2, increase by 2 each round, up to 20 and back down
Long mosey around track to school wall for Double Triple Check: Wall Walkers, Hello Dollies, and Run for 6 rounds
Mosey back to flag for COP: Lt Dans OYO for 1 min, Rosalitas, Box Cutters, Superman
COT – Honey Do took us out
Mumblechatter was heavy this morning…and Lab Rat wasn’t even in the top 3 list of worst offenders. YHC had to keep count himself in both COPs. Thanks to the PAX who tried to keep count over the hilarity and singing of others. Goodtimes.
From GridIron to 45MOMM, the Bob & Weave flummoxes the PAX. Keep the faith, men. We’ll master it soon enough.
Saab gets extra credit for performing way more Merks & Dips than instructed in the Curb Crawl Flip. Thankfully Rosie followed instruction and paced YHC.
Sorry that BT wasn’t there to enjoy the Merkin Ladder. YHC remembers a NoToll morning where BT called for a single count Merk Ladder up to 20 and back down (maybe it was just up to 20)….either way, The PAX was not pleased with a 2 count merkin ladder this morning. It hurt. It sucked. It always does. Nobody appreciated it at the time. Splinter & TYA are still working out a formula to determine how many total we did this morning.
Great to see some old and new faces this morning. Thanks for putting up with YHC’s raspy voice as he fights off a cold.
- Flashdance is Qing April’s HDHH, possibly incorporating a workout on the Capital Trail and libations at Stone Brewery
- Ashcake 5k is coming up. We are trying to field a big F3RVA group. Specify “F3RVA” when you register.
- April 15 – 2.0 Scavenger Hunt @ GridIron, Q’d by Jville & Earthworm. Family friendly. LOMLs welcome to attend and/or workout with us.
- New Bootcamp (#TwinTeam) commencing 4/7 at Bettie Weaver ES in Midlo. #RiverRun will revert to a run, as its name demands
- LabRat is leading an effort to expand F3 to Charlottesville. This effort will require (i) finding motivated leaders there, and (ii) support on a number of levels by F3 RVA. For now, LabRat needs help identifying potential leaders in Charlottesville.