2 (that’s right 2!) souls braved the frozen fields of LHES to focus on hip flexors and beach muscles. This is how it went down:
Thang: Mosey to side of school for warmup COP. Mosey to basketball court for the following:
- Karaoke suicide
- Side lunge to squat down the court, merkins and repeat back down the court
- Mosey to curb for sideways bear crawl ascending merkin ladder, to 7
- Back to basketball court for karaoke suicide
- 5 minute AMRAP: 5 chin-ups, 15 dips, 10 Jane Fondas ea. side
- Head to playground bench for single leg Freddy
- Burpee with sideways jump to half court
- Back to bench to get the other side of single leg Freddy
- Back to court for sideways jump burpees back down the court
- 3 rounds of chin-up holds, 15 dips, and 20 side-to-side partner leg tosses
Mosey to parking lot for Mary: pizza cutters (think circular box cutters), American Hammers, alternating WWI sit-ups, side-to-side flutter kicks
NMM: Having recently received some feedback that we don’t focus enough on specific things in our workouts, YHC got the bright idea to focus on lateral movement/hips and arms today. It turns out that we do a lot of straight line stuff because the repeated hip flexor stuff left a mark. Thankfully Ronnie drug himself out of the rack to post on an almost 70 degree morning, or it would have been a lonely morning at The Punisher. Where was the rest of the PAX? The Bel Monte crew gets a huge pass, and maybe there will be a huge roll call when Batteau and River Run get posted.
- Weds. HDHH at Splinter’s. Be sure to RSVP so he can get enough steaks.
- Ragnar still needs a camper who wants to hang with the team and perform a tiny amount of race support.