15 PAX enjoyed a blistering 53-degree wake-up call Friday 2/24 5:30am at “The Creek” New Highland Baptist Church parking lot in DaVille. From ages 8 to 60, the men endured a double-Q, divided strategically between 1) an accountant and 2) a slimy sales/marketing entrepreneur -for maximum torture and muscle confusion.
Yard Sale took the Q:
Side Straddle Hops X 50 (IC)
Arm Circles X 20 (IC)
Merkins X 20 (IC)
LBCs X 20 (IC)
Don Quixotes X 20 (IC)
- Partner Up
- One partner merkins while other partner runs around the church and relieves first partner – continue till total = 100 merkins
- One partner burpees while other partner runs around the church and relieves first partner – continue till total = 100 burpees (original plan was 200 burpees, but mumble chatter turned to gasps of pain, and audible was called to reduce total to 100)
- One partner LBCs while other partner runs around the church and relieves first partner – continue till total = 300 LBCs
- Al Gore/Recover
Emoji took the Q
- Mosey to soccer field
- PAX run from corner #1 to corner #2, 20 merkins
- Bear Crawl from corner #2 to corner #3, 20 supermen
- Run BACKWARDS from corner #3 to corner #4, 20 WW2 sit-ups
- Lunge from corner #4 back to corner #1, 20 Freddie Mercurys
Mosey to picnic table pavilion
- One partner – dips on picnic table seat while other partner run the diagonal of the soccer field and returns
- Switch – other partner dips while first partner runs
Mosey back to shovel flag
2 minutes left……Merkin ring – all plank while each PAX does 5 merkins
Numberama / Nameorama
Emoji took us out
Mild-mannered but bold Yard Sale agreed to Q today, but he, The Carpenter, Spit, Mud Face and others EH’ed Emoji out of his comfort zone to co-Q and step-up.
It was a pleasure co-Qing with Yard Sale, a champion.
Great to see 8yr olds, 12yr old, 14year old 2.0s coming back each week getting strong like bulls, gaining adult mentorship and confidence!
Welcome Slash! 8 yr. old FNG hoping to see classmate LP today, but LP and Dad: Chow-DAH were under the weather fartsacking. Heal quick!
It was intimidating trying to keep up with Slash, till the realization that his dad is Spike, so – unfair athleticism in the gene pool.
Once again Hardywood arrived right on time by Learjet to inject positive energy and support in the DaVille neighborhood! ALWAYS appreciated! Celebrity guest last time was Flipper!
The philosophy behind Hindsight 20/20 was to implement lower back strength – Supermen – to BALANCE the dominant traditional front/chest/shoulder/ab moves,
But ALSO a shameless attempt to impress F3 chiropractic gurus Flashdance, Flipper, and hopefully someday Mike Mathes will be able to post.
When pre-teens and adults alike all finish up drenched and panting from their own pace, it’s a testimony to the You vs. You success process. Even Hardywood seemed to get a beat down to write home about.
Perfect way to start a Friday! Well done men.
Announcement: Sign up for the AshCreek 5K (under team name F3, bring your Marys and kids) May 20, 2017 www.ashcreek5k.com, Let’s see if we can be the largest registered team and make a visible splash in the community.