7 veterans broke free from the guacamole coma and laced them up (or, in Wilson’s case, layered it up) and posted to River Run for a post Super Bowl beatdown and it went something like this:
Daily mile challenge completed with a mosey to the track and a couple laps around the track.
Circle up for COP – SSHs x34 IC, DQ x10 IC, Imperial Walkers x28 IC, LBCs x34 IC, Flutter Kicks x28 IC (counts in honor of the final score from last night)
Team up for Triple Check with a 4th round to signify our Overtime — BTTW, jump-squats and a sprint down the track straight away and back.
Mosey to the parking lot for another “overtime” exercise — 5 Corners
- Corner 1 = 10 2-count mountain climbers
- Corner 2 = 20 Merkins
- Corner 3 = 30 1-count ball dippers
- Corner 4 = 40 1-count Freddy Mercuries
- Corner 5 (middle of the parking Lot) = 10 Burpees
PAX was so efficient, we had time for a second round of 5 Corners — all exercise counts doubled…OUCH!
Mosey to poles for 20 pole smokers OYO, then run across field back to parking lot for plank-o-rama and 34 Hello Dolly IC.
COT, number-rama, name-a-rama and YHC took us out.
- HDHH 2/15 at Ardent Brewery 5:30 p.m.- see Lockjaw’s pre-blast. Treat your M right on 2/14 and early a hall pass for the HDHH.
- Several races coming up – Belmonte, Smoky Mountain, BRR, Ash Creek 5K
- Charity golf outings – Suicide Prevention, April 24 (Fudd), Galactocemia, May ?? (Wilson)
Great work today gentlemen. Great to have Rosie back leading the PAX (or catching us from behind as the case may be). Strong work on a post Super Bowl beatdown.
Have a great day men. Make the most of it.
No more Gumbo for you!