A cold, breezy morning greeted 11 faithful and 1 FNG at StinkHill for the last of the concentric launch for F3 Hampton Roads. Discussions on temperature, quantity of clothing and YHC’s clown car occupied the PAX until 0700 and the fun began.
Mosey across the street to the playground parking lot. Begin with a disclaimer and right into the workout.
- 20xSSH then 5 burpees
- 10 Don Quixotes then 4 burpees
- 15 Hillbillies then 3 burpees
- 15 Imperial walkers then 2 burpees
20 LBC the YHC asked Dreamliner to complete the pattern, Dreamliner is confused and calls for Merkins – ask DK if he sniffed it out so DK calls one burpee but fortunately for the PAX, this is where the pattern ends, 10 burpees OYO
Mosey down the path a bit and stop for Partner Chase – Partner 1 bear crawl, Partner 2 – 10 merkins run to catch up, 3 times through. Mosey around the trail stop for Partner Chase round 2, new partner – P1 lunge, P2 10 WWII sit ups run to catch up.
Mosey to bars for a shortened versino of Cindy 5 pull ups (modified) 10 Merkins, 15 Squats – repeat for 6 minutes.
Indian Run around the rest of the the lake trail, stop for Mary – Dollies, American hammers, something else?
Mosey to a good spot on the hill so we don’t run into any other wayward workout groups. Go halfway up the hill Bernie Sanders Style (backward) stop for clock merkins- 5 each at 12, 3, 6, 9, 7 and 12
Mosey to the field at the bottom of the hill for Lindsay with Imperial Squat Walkers and World War II sit ups (30/10, 25/15, 20/20…)
Mosey to the flags for a little more Mary, including Rosalitas, Crunchy Frogs, Superman and close out with a ring of fire, 10 merkins each
Numberama, Namearama, Johnsonville took us out
- Weekday workout started in Hampton Roads – See Dreamliner
- CSAUP event in Richmond, 1/21/17, details to follow, possible clown car from Hampton Roads
Great day to get on the road early and see these men of F3 Hampton Roads, the cold weather makes it tough to escape the fartsack and get FNGs out. We got to see a wonderful sunrise over the lake but I’m not sure if any of the PAX noticed since they were trying to crack the burpee code YHC was laying out. Welcome The Custodian, briefly Arnie, until the 2nd F and we learned of his occupation while at Liberty U. This was the 2nd trip for YHC and Jville to StinkHill and it was great to see some familiar faces and new ones as well with 21 FNGs over the past few weeks.
Rosie’s slight upgrade from the family truckster had the PAX from F3 Richmond riding to the AO in style and comfort. No need to be crammed into an actual clown car when the Vanna is available for use.
YHC wanted to do 10 minutes of Cindy but with so much to do at the AO and without proper pull up bars we cut it short to get some other things in. A couple other minor curveballs in what YHC wanted to do but we were able to pack a few other things in to fill the gaps.
Excellent 2nd F where we learned:
- Why The Custodian had to get a new name (originally Arnie in the COT)
- We need to leave room for Jesus when hugging, The Custodian knows how much space that is
- We realized Dreamliner sprints everywhere, including back to get coffee refills
- Mater has some ideas for a Q if he can get his hands on a telephone pole and boat, I want to be there for that one just out of curiosity
- DON’T PANIC if you have a fire in your trash can
- Offshore can optimize anything with programming, including the number of cuts to make on the trim of a bathroom remodel. I want to see his next Q fully optimized for a maximum beatdown, or he could just pass it off to Swirly and say do what he says.
- Finally, F3 Hampton Roads is in good hands for growth with the men they have EHed so far. Good luck to you in the coming weeks, hope to see you soon.
A pleasure to take the reigns this morning men. Well done.
Everything is coming up Rosie.