10 Brothers gathered in the humidity to prove there were still some fireworks to light.
- SSH IC X 30
- Front Arm Circles IC X 10 little X 5 big, Reverso
- ATMs – In plank, Alternating Shoulder Taps IC X 15; Tempo Merkins IC X 10; 10 fast Merkins OYO
- American Hammer IC x 20
- Mountain Climbers IC x 20
Doracides (with partner)
- One Pax does three-point suicides on the basketball court with 1, 2, then 3 burpees on the last stretch
- Meanwhile partner Pax works through Squat X 100, LBC X 200, SSH X 300
Ring of Fire
- All Pax in a circle, hold People Chair
- One Pax does 10 Werkins and then holds Six-Inches, then next Pax does Werkins until all Pax in circle are doing Six-Inches
- Then one Pax does 10 Reverse Crunches followed by People Chair, around the circle
- Final round is 10 Mexican Jumping Bean Squats followed by Six-Inches
Indian Run around all three schools and then back to flag
BOM – The Carpenter took us out.
After a drenching couple of days, this morning felt like the muggy July it is supposed to be in DaVille. Lab Rat brought the shovelflag for YHC to plant. Grabber biked in as others arrived. Emoji woke us all up with his inspirational attitude and international orange shirt.
The Pax seemed to breeze through the COP, even the ATM pusharama. This impressed YHC considering the brutal upper body beatdowns of late. Mumblechatter picked up at Doracides with a mix of groans and encouragement. Lab Rat and Stewardess engaged in a military style domestic dispute throughout the morning. The result was clearly positive motivation as Stewardess put on the afterburners during suicides. Considering Stewardess’s determined and less-than-pleased game face, YHC was grateful he was not in the cockpit of an F-22. The ROF elicited more groans, but all pushed through the challenge. TYA muscled through some straight-legged reverse crunches. The PAX must have appeared a proud, if ragged, team cruising through the Indian Run home. During Superman, Lab Rat reminded us that together we could all be the Greatest American Hero.
Emoji shared that his bride is battling breast cancer. She has a crackerjack medical team and social support. They are poised to overcome this. He asks for thoughts and prayers. We are with you for anything you need, brother.
Thank you for the opportunity to be a part of such an amazing group of men.