14 gathered in the mist to experience a few minutes of merkin glory. Here’s how it went down:
– SSH x 25
– Arm Circles x 15 forward & backward
– Russian Soldiers x 20
– Copperhead Squats x 15
– Mosey to soccer field for Merkin Ladder. Run width of soccer field and commence ladder. Start at 20 and work your way back down to 1. 210 total.
– Mosey to tennis courts for triple check. Lt. Dans, Box Cutters, run around tennis court
– Mosey to basketball court for Escalating 4 Corners of Mary
– Corner 1. 10 WWI Situps. 11 second lap, 12 third lap.
– Corner 2. 20 Russian Twists. 22 second lap, 24 third lap.
– Corner 3. 30 Flutter Kicks. 33 second lap, 36 third lap.
– Corner 4. 40 LBCs. 44 second lap, 48 third lap.
– Circle up for criss cross ring of fire. 10 merkins clockwise and counter-clockwise.
Nice work to everyone on the merkin ladder. YHC was selfish and included this exercise solely for the purpose of meeting my daily merkin goal for November. Kudos to Swirly who pushed these out with a vengeance.
Toga called the Q out both last night and this AM, verifying it was worth his while. No kitty cat name calling for YHC in the near future.
There is a high likelihood YHC missed much of the mumblechatter throughout the workout. Hope a good time was had by all.
- Talk of a potential HHH pub run on 11/18. More info to follow.
- 11/21 workouts at dogpile 6:00 & 7:00. Special edition at 7 followed by Q school.
- Punisher shirts available until tomorrow. Pick them up as a christmas gift