Nineteen answered the call this morning and emerged through the gloom at No Toll.
SSH x 25
Imperial Walkers x 20
Hillbillies x 20
The Thang: Mosey over to the back parking lot and formed three six man teams for a scavenger hunt. Cards were distributed to each team with the following tasks (in varying order):
• Find A Bench In The Woods and Do 50 Bench Dips Per Person
• Find A Tennis Court and Lunge Across Both Courts And Back (Parallel To Nets)
• Find The Lonely Wooden Wall and Get Everyone On Your Team Up And Over 3 Times Each
• Find “Katie” and Jump Up And Try To Touch Katie 20 Times Per Person
• Find A Swingset and Do 50 “Swerkins” Per Person
• Find Any Another Team and Switch Cards With Them
• Find A Basketball Court and Bearcrawl From One Basket To The Other, Crab Soccer Back. Twice.
• Find A Picnic Shelter and Do 25 “Four Count Merkins” Per Person
• Find An American Flag and Do 50 Flutterkicks Per Person
• Find A Trash Can In A Dark Place and Do 50 LBC’s Per Person
• Find A Traffic Light. Stop And Do 5 Merkins Every Time You Pass A Speed Bump
• Find Any Another Team and Tell Them To Start Over On Whatever Exercise They’re Doing
• Find A Soccer Goal and Do 50 WW-2 Sit-Ups Per Person
All tasks had to be completed as a team. Between each task, the teams cut cards and performed the requisite number of Burpees before moving on to the next task.
Excellent teamwork all around in carrying out the tasks. YHC tried to set up the teams so that there was a relatively even distribution of over-achievers, general-achievers, and aspiring-over-achievers. Hints in the form of glo-sticks were largely a failure. Some team members might want to play a little Blackjack today, since they seemed to get tens on every draw. Lots of hard work today. Well done.
Special welcome to former FNG Home Wrecker who posted up for the first time this morning.
Great Q Grizzly. When you showed up at 5:29 from the field out of nowhere I knew the PAX was in for an interesting beatdown.
Gotta admit, that was a fun workout. Great job, Grizz! Picked a few splinters out of my knees from the lonely wall, but all good! I think Toga actually enjoyed the glow sticks; reminded him of his rave days. BTW, I love the pic of the BRR crew at the finish. Is Honey Do ripping a cig?! Badass.
Way to mix things up, Grizzly. Solid Q preparation!
You gotta problem with house music, black light or lollipops? I’m also going to confess that I never saw a glow stick this morning.
Grizzly, this was really fun, and the advance prep was impressive.
WOW! That looks like a solid workout.