6 PAX for a chilly morning. We moved the flag to save the grass, but in the end it wouldn’t matter (see Winner Winner Chicken Dinner below).
- SSH – 30
- Through the Tunnel – 30
- Arm Circles – 15 each way
- Imperial Walkers – 15
- Mosey around the lake
Elevators – Run around the lake stopping at the docks to do progressive exercises (IC).
- Merkins – 15 4-ct (looked good on paper!?!)
- Squarts – 30
- Carolina Dry Docks – 45
- LBCs – 60
Abs – Line up at the cones, 3 PAX on each side.
- Pax 1 – Run to the end of the cones and do lunges.
- Pax 2 – Flutter Kicks until runner gets back.
- Pax 3 – American Hammers until runner gets back.
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner – Each PAX draws a slip of paper with an exercise and number. Ladders to each cone doing the exercise and quantity. Done in the grass that was sopping wet and muddy due to the recent rains. When we were done, the PAX were a mess and so was the grass. Exercises included:
- Hand Release Merkins
- Squat Jumps
- American Hammers
- Crunchy Frogs
- Rock Climebers
COT – Prodigal Son