12 Choir boys arrived to rainy like conditions but F3RVA App showed Sunny and 70.
A little mumble chatter and the PAX got to work
This how it went down
Mosey around church pending the Jett Clan’s arrival. A couple of loops around Mudface’s truck as a warm weclome.
COP (ALL IC) – SSH, Merkins x5, DQ, Merkins x5, Helicopter, Merkins x5, LBC’s, Merkin x5, Dying Cockroach, Merkin x5, Arm Circles (forward), Merkins x5, Arm Circles (Reverso), Burpee x5 OYO
Bear crawl to the pavilion
Friday Morning Dance Party (F3 Style)
Q selected several songs from a playlist (2 of which were preset exercises on the F3 website). The PAX would complete the called exercises until the completion of the set song.
1st Song: Moby -Flower (B-Sides) (Duration 3:27) (aka Bring Up Sally) – Start with your chest on the ground. When the song says “Bring Sally Up” the Pax will be in the ‘Merican up position, and “Bring Sally Down” the Pax will be in the ‘Merican down position. Pax will hold the down position until the next rep.
Mosey a loop around the church
2nd Song: Third Eye Blind – Semi-Charmed Life (Duration 4:28) – PLT x 20, Switch, Rinse and Repeat
Mosey down the gravel road, around the T crossing, then back
3rd Song: Eric Paslay – Friday Night (Duration 2:47) – 20 Dips, 20 Skull Crushers, Rinse and Repeat
Mosey around the parking lot
4th Song: JT – Can’t Stop The Feeling (Duration 3:56) – Copperhead Squats and SSH during the chorus
5th Song: AC/DC – Thunderstruck (Duration 4:53) – A Merkin every time you hear “Thunder” and LBC’s during the bridge
Mosey back to the SF
Ring of Fire – 10 Merkin
Numberama, Namerama, Announcements, Wild Thing took us out
YHC had a late business dinner last night and was struggling with an idea for a Q. After looking at the forecast stated having memories of Wilson famous all musical Q in the Amphitheater at Dogpile. Thanks Wilson for the inspiration.
Some great highlights from today.
- Having Rounders back and watching him explaining AC/DC to the Jett boys.
- Emoji positive comment to YHC on keeping on beat during the Skull Crushers and Yard Sale saying YHC should be in a choir. Clearly they have never sat next to YHC during worship at church
- Having Chowdah and LP back in the mix
- Wondering if the music would give the opportunity to EH old ladies in their nightgowns (no takers unfortunately)
- Mudface, No Idea, and Chewy are running in a Rugged Maniac in May. If you want to join them, contact Mudface
- Grow Ruck coming to RVA on March 22-24. Mark your calendars now