A lucky 13 decided to workout before heading to the polls on this election day.
The shovel flag was planted and the PAX got to work
This how it went down:
Mosey around the parking lot heading to back of the school. Stop at the poll place and complete 13 Merkins OYO
COP (ALL IC) – SSH, DQ, Hillbillies, LBC’s, Merkins, Russian Soldiers, Arm Circles
Mosey to the tennis court
Re-elect Dora! – Partner up, first partner runs around the tennis court while second does the exercises then switch. Exercises were the following:
- 35 Burpees
STOP – 13 minutes in 13 Merkins OYO
- 135 American Hammers (2 ct)
- 300 Freddie Mercury’s (single ct)
Mosey to the fields and find a pole
“POLL” Smokers – Hold 6 inches, Hold 90 degrees, Heels to Heaven IC while the person on the end completes 10 Merkins.
STOP – 26 minutes in 13 Merkins OYO
Mosey to the wall and explain the next exercises
STOP – 6 am the polls have open – 13 Merkins OYO
Donkey vs Elephant – Partner up, first part completes Donkey Merkins (Donkey Kick + 1 Merkin) while second part does 5 Elephant walks then switch. Hold people’s chair for the six. Rinse and Repeat with reps of 10 and 15.
Mosey back to the flag. STOP 39 minutes in 13 Merkins OYO. Lab Rat and Phonics miss the first 13 so 13 more for the six
Respect to the Flag – Circle up around the SF, Bear crawl to the flag, 5 Merkins, Bear crawl out, 5 Merkins rinse and repeat 2 more times
Numberama, Namerama, Announcements, YHC took us out
Keeping it short and sweat today. Highlights:
- Great to have No Idea and Mudface out for a Tuesday workout.
- Mumble chatter was all over the place but surprisingly Lab Rat was quiet to start
- The Donkey vs Elephant was definitively something that looked good on paper
- 13 Merkins were for the 13 hours the polls are open in VA
- Apologize go out to the PAX for the each reps during the Dora. There are 435 members house of representatives. YHC some how saw a different number.
- Mudface, No Idea, and Chewy are running in a Rugged Maniac in May. If you want to join them, contact Mudface
- Grow Ruck coming to RVA on March 22-24. Mark your calendars now