Well PAX it’s time to start thinking about the Colonial 200 relay. And, by it’s time, I mean the race is 5 months away. Early plans are already starting to take shape though. Hampton Roads will be leading the charge but invite any fellow Richmond and Charlottesville brothers to join us. We registered and paid today to secure the lowest price.
This a 200 mile relay from Charlottesville to Williamsburg, VA. The miles will be split into 36 legs ran by a team of 10-11 PAX. The dates are Fri., April 20th to Sat., April 21st. More information at http://www.colonial200.com/. Also, you can ask any of us who ran the 70 last year. This is going to a blast.
- Leave Hampton Roads after work Thurs., April 19
- Stay in an AirBNB (or hotel) in Charlottesville Thurs. night
- Start race at approximately 5:30 a.m. on Fri., April 20 in Charlottesville
- Run 200 miles, relay style, across the state of VA
- Finish race between 12:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. on Sat., April 21 in Williamsburg
- Post race 2ndF party (provided by the race staff) with fellow PAX, Ms, 2.0s, and FiA Hampton Roads who is running the Colonial70
- Hard commit (or soft commit) in the google sheet. We need runners AND drivers. Drivers are free and still get to enjoy the festivities. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wXItA0sdvzD7xcuojK1sUr9YI0UnE2WsNAWzZpKhZHI/edit?usp=sharing
- Pay (nothing says I hard commit like putting some skin in the game). The cost for the race entry fee is $118.57 (based on 10 PAX). Payment can be made to YHC (your humble correspondent) in cash, check, or PayPal (https://www.paypal.me/tylerbhudson10).
- Register for the race at http://www.colonial200.com/colonial200-relay/colonial200-registration.
- Choose “Team Members for an existing team (Full or Ultra Team)”
- Select your team: F3 Hampton Roads (Tyler Hudson)